22 Years Old, Female - Poway, CA

I have received Juvederm in the past for my lips...

I have received Juvederm in the past for my lips and smile lines. I have done both xc and xc +. In my opinion, although the results don't last as long with xc, they outcome is more natural to me. I've also had radiesse injected into my midface area. As a teenager, I was very very thin from stress, as a result I lost all the fat in my face. Although I am healthy now, I wanted to restore my face's natural volume. I had a small upper lip in comparison to my lower, but about medium sized overall. I had 1/2- 3/4 of the syringe put in my upper lip, and the rest in my smile lines and a tiny bit under my eyebrows.

When I got 1 whole syringe in the past it looked unnaturally large. The first time I got filler I went to a med spa RN. I was bruises severely for 3 weeks and it was lumpy. The next time I went to a Dr. Ha of Highly Artistic Surgery, and literally had no bruising even though I am anemic! He is amazing and won't let me over do it! Also amazing monthly specials and he got rid of my acne!

San Diego General Surgeon

He took time to talk to me about how filler works and how the layers of the skin react. He is honest, never tries to sell you anything you that don't want or need, remembers who you are, and takes his time! His staff is so wonderful, especially Gwen! They have payment options, and answer emails very quickly! I have never had a doctor of any kind, that was so accessible and intelligent! It's nice to know you can trust someone so completely with your body. They always followed up with me, even after a complimentary blue light session! I never had to wait, and he respected that I was a student and didn't have a lot of money to spend. I now live in Northern California but will only go to him when I visit home.