Rhinoplasty, Septoplasty and Turbinate Reduction - Potts Point, AU

At 5 years of age I broke my nose and have had...

At 5 years of age I broke my nose and have had functional and aesthetics issues with it since. I was aware my septum was severly deviated to the right which limited the airflow through both nostrils. I always slept and exercised with my mouth open as mouth breathing was my only real option. As a result I was quite often sick and short of breath when I exercised. Aesthetically my nose was not symmetrical from front on and from the side it hooked and drooped at the tip.

I was extremely fortunate to have met Dr Simone Matousek through a referal from a close friend. She was professional and accommodating in our consultations and patient with answering all my tedious questions. We both agreed that re-aligning the septum and the nasal bones, reducing the dorsal hump and slightly rotating the tip would suit my face shape.

Dr Simone referred me to Prof. Richard Harvey to complete the septoplasty and turbinate reduction. After my first consult with Richard I was confident I was in the best hands!

The operation went smoothly and the recovery was relatively pain free. I am now 6 weeks post op and feel as though I've has this new nose my whole life. I love it. I've started back exercising again and can immediately feel the difference. I can breathe! I also have a very cute profile to boot.

This has been a life changing experience for me and I will be forever grateful for the work both Dr Simone and Prof. Richard have done.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I'm so glad to hear you're breathing better. Your nose does look great! Thanks for sharing.