Breast Implant Exchange - Potts Point, AU

I first had implants in 2006 and they were always...

I first had implants in 2006 and they were always a bit lop-sided. I had two kids after which everything went south ; (and I had them redone by Dr Simone. She had half a room of all the different shapes and sizes of implant, and finally we decided on a teardrop Brazilian implant. I went up in size but they actually look more natural now. The procedure went smoothly, the anaesthetic dr called me the next day to check my pain wasn't too bad. I had them put on top of the muscle and I wasn't too sore. Went back to work 2 days later and was able to do light workouts at the gym after around 2 weeks. Dr Simone looked after my dressings and took out my stitches herself. I was worried the weekend after my surgery about some swelling and I called Dr Simone and she was happy to see me straight away in her rooms. It turned out to be nothing but it was good to have it sorted. Overall I like my results, no one seems to know I have implants and 5 months later the scars have faded well.

So glad to hear your happy with your results. You've been through a lot and deserve to have good results! What type/size implants did you have in 2006? I wonder why they were lopsided? Did you have asymmetry before implants? Thank you so much for sharing your story 5 months post op on RealSelf!!

are you going to post pics
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I was happy with my surgery, Dr Simone is very patient and I was able to come back twice to try on my implants again and be sure of the size. Her staff were very helpful and friendly. Thumbs up!!