Worth Every Cent!!! - Potomac, MD

I am a 52 year old woman who wanted to try this...

I am a 52 year old woman who wanted to try this procedure out of curiousity. I work out regularly and consider myself fit, however at the time of the procedure I was about 5 pounds over my ideal weight. I had my lower abs and flanks done. The procedure took 3 hours. The procedure itself was not a big deal. About a week after the procedure, I did have some discomfort to the point I was putting ice on my tummy and taking motrin. I also experienced swelling right off the bat, and that lasted 3 weeks. It has been 6 weeks and I couldn't be happier!! I notice a HUGE difference in how my pants fit and just how I look without clothes!! I am SO HAPPY!!!

Bethesda Dermatologist

The doctor didn't spend much time with me mainly because it was unnecessary. The technician actually used the machine. The doctor just marked the area to be treated.

You look like me lol! Hope I get results like that! I am having my upper and lower abs done in the same visit. It's concerning me a bit that some people say those are the times that the first few weeks are hell. Fingers crossed!!! Luckily I have nothing on my flanks
I had my abs done June 12th. The bruising faded within 3 days but swelling and pain continue after a week. The pain didn't seem bad until the third day and feels like the worst menstrual cramps. I hope it stops soon! At this point, I wish I had done more push-ups and wall-sits. There really are no quick fixes.

Wow, you look really good, I can definitely see the changes. Please keep us updated on your progress!

you have had awesme results so far, i am at 4 weeks today for my stomach and flanks and im noticing a difference now, i can't wait to see how the next few weeks turn out :) glad you had a great outcome