To Remove Flanks and Side Fat - Jacksonville, FL

My friend had hers back, flanks and abs done and i...

My friend had hers back, flanks and abs done and i work out all the time my flanks are not that bad, but bad enough where you're just ready for it to be done already. Hers turned out so awesome i had to try for myself... my pre op is on the 31st of oct and I have my surgery on the 6th of nov. I will post my before and after pictures soon.

Well you def have to wait after all that you pay...

well you def have to wait after all that you pay what expect the results right then.. but u hurt then you swell then you see the bruise. then from what i hear it starts to get better. i don't go back to my follow up till dec19 so we have a while
Dr. Sofia Kirk

well i went to a few doctors and got some prices, i also look at reviews. i came across this add in the paper. After going to see the doc and viewing pictures of the DR. work I working with Posh.

How are your feeling now???
U look AMAZING.... :)
Looking good.
You look great , amazing results.
You look great! How is the swelling today? Amazing fast results!
u look AWESOME!!! So happy for you....keep up the great work!!
it went well..OMG i'M SO Happy. So far so good... as you can see the insert are very small i was awake but not really very druged up:). they were very nice and before knew it, it was done and i was in the recovery room. Dr. Sofia Kirk and her team were very nice. will post more pics as the swelling goes down
It was so great everyone was nice and I love my results. I've added more pics for u to see
How did your procedure go?...hope u have a smooth recovery!
Good Luck msnesha...WISHING U the best of luck for ur upcoming procedure!! I am 5 wks post op a this time...still healing....

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. Good luck with your upcoming pre-op and surgery, I hope all goes well. Please do keep us updated with your progress and let us know how you're doing.