very happy with results - Portsmouth, UK

I had Juvaderm injected in my nost to mouth lines...

I had Juvaderm injected in my nost to mouth lines and around my mouth. I'm very happy with the (instant) results. I was a little painful for me but I would definitely do it again.

I have had botox around me eye area and that cost me £150 with a free top up (if needed) a week or so later.

Overall I'm very happy with the results and I had it done in my own home so completely private.

Hi very happy,

Wow, you had it injected in your home, was it by a certified doctor/nurse?

Thanks,

-Britt

She is a qualified nurse with 21yrs experience. She was very gentle and it hardly left any bruising.

I had an experienced nurse (of 21yrs) come to my home to inject my botox and Javaderm. As I lived a distance from the clinic and don't drive this was a boon to me. I was feeling a little faint during the procedure as I had a very bad cold at the time, but she made me a cup of sweet tea and sat with me until I felt better. She checked up on me a couple of hours later to see if I was ok. She was very friendly and put me at ease, answered all my questions and is always at the end of the phone if I needed to ask her something. I will definitely be using her again when I need a top up!