Tummy Tuck - Portsmouth, OH

I am 26 years old and had my son at 21 and had...

I am 26 years old and had my son at 21 and had gained 100 lbs during the pregnancy he was a twn but i lost her mid pregnancy and have since had 3 miscarriages since so i had excess skin .. Right now i am only 4 days post op and am still extremely sore.. Everyone tells me my tummy looks awesome i cant tell right now because of the swelling but hopefully soon i will see the results i am praying for! I will take pics n upload them when some of the swelling goes down...

Week one post op

Today has been one week since my tt im not hurting as bad but still very sore n swollen i took my first pic of my new tummy today and know i will be estatic when the swelling is gone ! Im still very tingly and numb on my tummy and it feels weird but thats expected ..

10 days post

I am finally able to stand up straight which is awesome on my back!!! I was avle to put on jeans today but not for very long i took a new pic in them so awesome to have on jeans and not have rolls lol i feel amazing and finally am gettting a bit of self confidence back!!! Id go thru it all again !

Almost week 2

I am finally able to walk normal n stand straight and am extremely happy with results even with swelling i deff would do it over

New tummy

I also had my first check up they took both my drains out so i feel normal!!

swelling reduced

Well i havent been on here in a while.but i wanted.to update since.alot.of.the swelling has went down and i am sering amazing.results heres a before n after picture of me.in a bathing suit loving the amazing change i would do this all ovet again!!!!

before n after pics

one month post!!

I am officially one month post op!!! Still have some swelling but a lot has went down and I feel and for the first time in a long time actually feel like I look amazing!!! If u r considering a TT I 150% recommend getting it done I'm not gonna lie it was painful recocery but I would go thru it all again!!!! I can finally wear a bikini with confidence again and not to mention my man has a waist to hold onto again instead of all the blubber n excess junk lol I still have some strech marks but I earned them and will wear them with pride :-) I also hope anyone that has looked at and read my page has enjoyed it and that it has gave them a shove into doing it also!! I had friends and family support my decision on my full tummy tuck which helped me a lot... and I may have a scar from this surgery but like my tiger stripes I will wear it also with pride I do not regret this decision at all... and good luck to anyone considering or getting one done u will love ur new tummy!!!! :-)

previous before n after photos

Some of these were obviously before n now the new me .. I am loving the change
Dr. Montonte