Omg If Your Allergic to Cows Milk Do Not Get Dysport - Portsmouth, NH

Cant believe I wasnt told that. I am so allergic...

Cant believe I wasnt told that. I am so allergic to milk. And yes I got disport was not told this information. Now I have had sinus issues for over 2 months.. waste of money and not feeling like ME. It is clear mucus and nothing seems to break. I am tired, edgy and fevery with this. I should of just restilyine as I was recommended,, Now I have to go through these issues.

friend

Hi there sorry to hear you are unwell. I am really interested to know about this link between Dysport and milk, this is a new one on me.

I wasn't aware of this either, however after doing a search I found that Dr. Hansen mentions it in the answer to this Q&A:

Would a Type A Protien Treatment, Botox or Dysport Cause an Allergic Reaction?

To try to get a little more information for us I have posted the Q&A below. It usually takes 24-48 hours for the board certified doctors that volunteer on RealSelf to start sharing their opinions. It will be interesting to hear what they have to say.

Why Should a Person Not Use Dysport or Botox if They Have an Allergy to Cow Milk?

Thats great, I look forward to the reply. I have never heard of this, so will be interesting to see what can cause the reaction etc, Many thanks

I'm sorry to hear about your sinus issues. What is the link between the milk allergy and Dysport?