Bad Acne Boil Like, and Sinus Issues Since I Have Had Botox and Perlane - Portsmouth, NH

I am looking for some information. Has anyone else...

I am looking for some information. Has anyone else experienced acne that keeps coming and never gives up. I had lovely clear skin before this. I also have had sinus issues on my left side of my head. Stuffy, swollen glands and fatigue, I have good health. I know one of the two caused this reaction. Let me know PLease if anyone else has these issues.. Peace. Darlene I like that I look younger..:)

The last time I had Botox done I broke out with acne all over my forehead within 24 hours of receiving it. It can be a negative side effect, the acne (about 12 large zits) lasted for about 3 months. It was awful enough that I am choosing to walk around with the wrinkles instead of the zits. I only had Botox done and only on the forehead, so it can't be attributed to anything else.

Where did you get injected?  Are you getting acne just in those areas or all over?  I have been using Perlane and botox for a long time and have not had these side effects.  I had some short term tiredness after my first few times of botox w a slight headache but it only lasted like a day.

I'm sorry to hear what you are experiencing. How long has this been going on?

Sea Coast Rejuvanate