How Easy is This! - Portland, OR

I've had 2 C-sections at resulted in 2 beautiful...

I've had 2 C-sections at resulted in 2 beautiful 10 lb babies so my muscles have been cut in the same place twice. That was over 30 years ago and and I am well over 50 now. That has led to belly fat that I have worked to get rid of for 30 years. I considered a tummy tuck but the scars and down time were too much for me. I saw the Vanquish info at Thrive and decided I'd give it a try. It was so simple! The most complicated part of the whole procedure was making sure i drank enough water the day before, of, and after treatments. Spending half an hour lying I a quiet room relaxing and loosing fat was about the coolest thing I could think of doing with that time! More than anything it reduced the size of clothes I wear. Well worth doing. Thank you Thrive in Portland. Awesome experience and outstanding staff!

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing with us.  Do you plan to have additional treatments?

Do you have before and after pictures?
Portland Dermatologic Surgeon

Excellent doctor, great communicator and very knowledgeable of procedures offered.