Ultherapy in Land O' Hipsters - Portland, OR

I am one of three friends who opted for Ultherapy....

I am one of three friends who opted for Ultherapy. At 45, I'm the youngest of the three. I had the procedure yesterday and although the results weren't as "extreme" as I was hoping they would be; I could see immediate results, though subtle. The procedure took a little over an hour, and we (my friend and I went back-to-back) spent most of the day waiting to be seen, for the medication to kick in, but there were lots of Interruptions. Our apt. was at 9:30 a.m. and we left the facility just in time to beat rush hour at 3:15 p.m. Connie, our technician seemed uber conscientious and really focused on my trouble areas -- around my eyes, my jawline, chin.Today, day two- I have some soreness around my eyes, and a bit of bruising around my right eye which apparently has more loose skin the my left.
As to the pain, overall it didn't bother me at all. I did feel discomfort when she did my lips, my eyes actually watered. But no pain no gain. Today, my skin feels taut and I'm hopeful that as the days progress, so will the results.
I was horrified at my before picture, when did I get old? We have our follow up at the end of November, I'll be curious to compare the before/after photos.
Will post updates.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Day 3

Today a new bruise has appeared under my left eye. I guess I was more swollen than I thought. I'm so glad that Connie concentrated on my problem areas, and hope to see results around my eyes and jowls. There are tender spots still, but nothing unpleasant. Still crossing my fingers... ;-)

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on this procedure.  Definitely keep us up to date and share some pics if you have any.

Pearl MedSpa

Our consultation was with Carol, who runs Pearl MedSpa's two locations. She was informative and professional. Our technician was Connie who, as mentioned earlier, was attentive and focused. My only complaint were the interruptions. I'm (we) are hopeful for results, but skeptical as of now.