15% Diluted TCA Peel - Mine Worked Like a Charm

I purchased the 2oz bottle of 100% solution and...

I purchased the 2oz bottle of 100% solution and diluted it to about 15% with tap water. I spashed it on my face with eyes closed, rubbed it in, and it stings a little but I left it on for about one half hour instead of the ten minutes as per instructions. My eyes turned red and I got a runny nose. This was on thursday night.

Friday night nothing has happened. I take photos but it does not show up on camera. Saturday night my face feels a little dry and chapped. Sunday afternoon my face began to peel and I soaked in the tub with a toilet paper tube for a snorkel for about an hour. All the skin rolled off in the tub, about 5 layers deep. My nose got blisters on it before the peel and looked kinda funny but after a couple of days the soreness went away from the tip of my nose.

My face is now clean. My hands and fingers started peeling about tuesday, like sunburn, they dont hurt or itch. Hands are tougher. There is still dead skin between my fingers on wedsday night. Cant wait to try it again in March, next time 25% solution.

I did this all by myself