Dr. Wang Changed my Quality of Life! - Portland, OR

Dr. Tom Wang was recommended to me after I saw his...

Dr. Tom Wang was recommended to me after I saw his office partner an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor. My septum was broken so badly that I had problems breathing, sleeping, swimming, and sinus issues. I was told I needed to see a facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon. I was a little worried that I would end up looking completely different but Dr. Wang reassured me that my appearance would change very little. He was very detailed in all the steps he would take to reconstruct the cartilage of my septum. He and his staff explained to me several times what my surgery would entail and how the healing process would go. Even one of his staff members told me she had the same exact surgery I was about to have and she said it was amazing. The day of my surgery went very smooth and I had great care in and outside the hospital. It took a whole month before I looked "normal" but I would do it all over again, if I had known how much better my life could have been. I now sleep soundly, breath with ease and exercise without stress. I wish, I had done this sooner but was very glad that I had waited and found, by chance, one of the best plastic surgeons in the country. My nose is still healing but with each passing month I look and breath better. This surgery changed my life.
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing, very happy to hear your issues were fixed

Hooray for your success story! Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf.