Need Feedback for Rhino This Wednesday - Portland, OR

I had my photo imaging a few days ago to prepare...

I had my photo imaging a few days ago to prepare for my rhino this Wednesday. Only my husband and best friend know about my plans so I could really use some more feedback on the look of my "potential" new nose. Should it be thinner? Should it be closer in towards my face? Should I make the nostrils smaller? I have a great doctor but he is all about me being happy with the look and won't be straight forward in telling me what is considered a beautiful nose. I spent most of my life trying to not think about noses and now I am totally overwhelmed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much in advance! :)

I agree with the comment by Matthew Bridges, MD (below). The after photos are a great result to aim for.
I think the photos look great. I would not suggest bringing the nose back toward the face and I do not think making the nose thinner would be appropriate. The imaged photos show a very proportionate feminine nose that does not look "surgical". I definitely do not think you need the nostrils narrowed. Good luck!
Your after pictures look good. I wouldn't make the nostrils smaller tho. Mine shrunk on their own as everything was tightening up. Smaller nostrils could also hinder your breathing. Also remember tho photoshopped pics are not always what you will end up with exactly.
I am sure that your experienced doctor will give your a wonderful feminine nose since he will want excellence in his work. You are his advertising!Questions on your part are normal. Choose the most important one to you and ask it. I went through this.
I wouldn't go thinner. Good luck!
I think the photos of your "potential" new nose look very good. In my opinion, I would not go thinner. I think it is best to make subtle changes. Good luck!
I think your original nose looks better from the side! From the side it's very cute! From the front the tip needs to be refined and get some more definition, but as for what to do with it, that's something a doctor can decide better than we can. Bring in some pictures of noses you think look good from the front that may work with your face. Don't go thinner. I don't think thin noses are attractive, personally. I had mine made wider.