Deviated Septum, Nose Lift - Portland, OR

I had a Deviated septum, nose lift on Oct 13,2011...

I had a Deviated septum, nose lift on Oct 13,2011 by Dr. Michael Kim. My deviated septum was "90%" deviated and only two ear and nose serguns can perform that very challenging sergury. Dr Michael Kim was one of them at OHSU. He is a Ceritified Ear and nose Sergun and Plastic facial as well in the USA.

For me, I love my nose and I can breath 100% better. Thank you Dr. Michael for your great expertise and work you didon me. I recommend him to anyone seeking and reconstructive facial sergury. To me he is the Best! Thank you!!

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

The best Nose Job and correction of 90% Deviated Septum! He is one of the only 2 doctors who can perfom very difficult and challenging Devaited Septum Correction. I can breath 100% better and he lifyed my nose using my own back ear cartiladge. I love my nose!!

Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf! I'd love to see photos of what this sort of procedure looks like before and after (you can even blur out your eyes if that makes you more comfortable). So glad you're breathing better now!