Delighted With Rhinoplasty Results - Portland, OR

My biggest fear was not recognizing myself...

My biggest fear was not recognizing myself afterward, but Dr. Kim successfully achieved a dramatic improvement in my very pronounced bridge and hook, while balancing the look with my own natural features. It was a tough recovery process, but well worth it - I'm delighted with my results, and that's even before all the swelling is 100% gone (around 4 weeks post surgery now)!

I'm glad you're so pleased with your results. What was the most difficult part of your recovery?

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Kim from his ratings both on this site and Angie's list. Also because of the high reputation of the OHSU hospital. I was very happy with Dr. Kim and with the outcome of the procedure and would recommend his work to anyone for the same procedure, especially if they would like a natural look. Dr. Kim has an affable bedside manner and was very astute in his assessment of my needs from a rhinoplasty. He made sure to get my input at every step, to ensure we were aligned in our vision for the procedure ad outcome. He did a great job of settgin expectations of what teh likely results woudl be. I was sold particularly when he said the aim was to have a resutl so natural that nobody woudl notice my nose - exactly what I wanted! And indeed that is also exactly what Dr. Kim delivered - several of my friends who did not know i was having the procedure, and who did not see me until after the initial healing period, did not notice the change until I pointed it out.