Radiesse for Deep Nasal Labial Lines - Love It So Far!

Got Radiesse about a week ago and so far I am very...

Got Radiesse about a week ago and so far I am very happy. I had rather deep nasal labia lines from weight gain and then loss. I also had some injected into my cheeks to add volume that had been lost.

So far it has been great, no lumps or hard spots, or anything negative. SO far no one has even noticed besides my husband mentioned that I looked good.

The doctor used one vial of Radiesse but now that the swelling has gone down, I think that I need more. I am a little bit afraid of smiling too much because I don't want it to go away too fast. I was numbed before the procedure and it was still just a little painful but totally worth it! I had a tiny bit of swelling for 2 days and one tiny bruise.

The doctor did a GREAT job! Just hope it lasts a while.

Emerge at Bridgeport Village

He took time to explain everything and answer all questions, he was careful not to use too much to create an unatural appearance. He seems to be very skilled at injections because he did a beautiful job.

The place is called {edited} the doctor there is very good, please tell them I referred you! Thanks. Laura Harden

Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider info to the review. Thanks!
I'm curious who did you have do your treatments in Portland. I'm looking for a good recommendation. Thanks
I ended up getting another vial because I felt the results were good but not quite enough after the swelling went down. I got another vial of Radiesse and I like the results very much but I am a bit concerned I am breaking out right around that area.