Scared, Excited, Unsure -Portland, OR

I'll be having a procedure on Tuesday. I'm so...

I'll be having a procedure on Tuesday. I'm so scared. My flanks, my abs, my "banana roll" inner and outer thigh, and inner knee. Seems like too much for all at once. Scared of too much pain meds as well as numbing solution. Head some great things, heard some horrible things. Lumps scare me. I weigh 122, 5'4. But fat likes to collect in these areas no matter what I do. Could really use more good stories. I can't cancel cuz they gave me a "great deal" if I booked quickly and they already charged me... Sono Bello trisculpt. Help... Put my mind at ease.

Liltex

Well I'm teo days post op. Gotta say, Dr Zingaro was great. Only took 1 mg of Xanax... And Demerol. I felt the needles but otherwise, really wasn't a bad experience. Was up and atem next day doing chores, running errands, and back to work today. Feel like I was someone's punching bag... But it's not really all that bad. Can't wait to see results. Already do on sides of my knees. The arm the Demerol was put in is pretty sore as well.... But overall, so pleased the lack of pain.
I'm 5'4 and 153 lbs. 122 lbs would be a dream for me!!! You will probably have no problem getting it all done at once. The only annoying part will be changing all those pads after. But it's only for 48 hours ish. You will do great!!!!
One drainage didn't last more than a day. Kept band Aids on but that was it.... It will be great!

Probably would do it again!

See comment below!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Sono Bello

Dr Zingaro... Hope he's great!