Happy Face - Portland, OR

I've been obtaining services from Dr. David...

I've been obtaining services from Dr. David Magilke at the Portland Laser Surgery Center. I'm a 58 year old woman with pretty good skin (very few wrinkles). What I'm doing is just a subtle filler to lift my cheeks and restore the "apples". The procedure is quick and easy and shows immediate results. In addition to the Radiesse, I've had him do injections to weaken the frown muscles between my eyebrows. Again, very effective, easy, and virtually painless.

You are so fortunate to have few wrinkles at 58! Isn't it great that there are options to take care of the few ones you do have though?

When you had the Radiesse injected into your cheeks did they come out perfectly symmetrical or did you have to go back for a touch up on one side after all the swelling subsided?

I've had zero issues with symmetry post swelling. They have looked great from the start.

That is awesome - glad to hear!! Hope you are loving your new look. :)

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

The rating reflects my experience in all areas of service. I couldn't ask for more. I attended a seminar given by Dr. Magilke and then was referred by a friend. Dr. Magilke is informative, very easy to speak with and provides straightforward and helpful advice. Finally, I've been so pleased with my experience I purchase all my facial products from his office and have rec'd IPL treatments from his talented staff. It's wonderful