beware! - Portland, OR

If you are having pixel, please consider going to...

If you are having pixel, please consider going to a real doctor--not a "spa" type of facility. It may cost more but you not only get real trained professionals, you get follow-up treatment & care. Had pixel on my chest area 6 days ago & am still miserable. Was originally told 4 days & all would be normal. Am still sore, VERY red still & can't put anything--blankets in bed or clothes--over the area. Basically confined to the house & the cream I have to keep on is so sticky--gets in my hair, on the pillows, etc. WILL NEVER do this again unles by a licensed doctor!!!

Forever Young

See experience listed above. Wish I had photos to include but I donm't. Again--see a profesional doctor for such work--not "spa" facilities!!! Spa facilities only want the sale--they truly can't & won't be concerned about you & follow up care.

Also, you should consider speaking with a personal injury lawyer. The med spa probably isn't wanting to deal with you anymore because of the legal ramifications.
I also had a Pixel from a "Medical Spa" in the Portland, Oregon area 8 weeks ago. I had such severe swelling, the landmarks in my face were gone. My eye swelled shut on the right. There was no one to call with my medical emergency question at midnight as there is just the answering machine. I called the spa the next day and their manager said she would call me right back. I waited 6 hours to hear from her. Not a word. I text the regional manager. She called the manger who called me back stating "You wouldn't believe the day i had". I cried telling her I waited 6 hours for her to get back to me. They said their nurse would call me. THREE WEEKS LATER the nurse called me. I told them I noticed my vision changed and had it medically documented now at 20/40 from 20/20 prior to the procedure. The spa told me I now no longer could communicate with the facility but instead with their Corporate Office. I am ignored. I have an appointment with the ophthalmologist to explain to me why my eyesight is off. Any one else have any eyesight problems after the Pixel? Still waiting to hear from FY, the "spa".
Oh my goodness! Did they put black out goggles on you??

Hi Portland,

Welcome to the Pixel community. Just reading your review sounds super painful. I'm sorry you are having to deal with this. Hopefully, you will be fully healed in the next few days or at least in less pain. Did you call the technician and ask why you are are in so much pain? Were you trying to remove sun spots? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt