Best Plastic Surgeon EVER - Portland, OR

To have my cheek reconstructed from cancer. I...

To have my cheek reconstructed from cancer. I was diagnosed with a rare blood vessel cancer in my cheek in December 2010.  Dr. Kim was my surgeon and I have so many good things to say about this doctor.  From the moment my husband and I met Dr. Kim he gave us so much attention.  When we would come back for other appointments he was so attentive to my particular situation and what was going on.  It was reassuring that he was confident in his work and knew exactly what would help me.  He worked on my face a few times and then I went through reconstructive surgery.  I was very nervous of having a scar on my face, but I wanted the cancer to be removed.  I am 100% cure of this horrible disease.  Dr. Kim was a master at removing and reconstructing my cheek.   It is such a good feeling to look in the mirror and barely see that I had anything done to my face.   Dr. Kim is so good and a perfection when it comes to plastic surgery.  When I meet people they can’t even see my scar.

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kim is amazing and gifted in his work. I can’t be more thankful for this amazing doctor and the level of professionalism. Thank you Dr. Kim for making me look like I never went through surgery. I am so grateful for having Dr.Kim as my surgeon.

Dr. Kim preformed nose reconstruction on my husbands nose after basil cell surgery was found, this doctor is the best we have ever delt with. His bedside manner is explicit, he was the only doctor that actually came out from surgery to talk with me, all other patients doctors had a nurse call the patients family to go back to room, but Dr. Kim came out took my hand in his and told me how well my husband had done. He did a excellant job and my husbands nose looks better now then it did before he got the surgery. Thank you so much Dr. Kim, we are waiting to see the pictures so everyone else can see what a great job you did.

Mr. & Mrs. Charles Pitkin