It Changed my Life - Portland, OR

As a breast cancer survivor who had bilateral...

As a breast cancer survivor who had bilateral mastectomies with multiple attempts at reconstruction, I have seen way more plastic surgeons than I ever wanted. Dr. Chan is outstanding. Not only are his clinical and surgical skills (read: results) over the top, check out where he went to school and did his residency. Dr. Chan has also done reconstructive work on Iraqi vets. He did procedures for friends of mine and they looked so beautiful. His bedside manner is what you rarely see, even with good surgeons. He is humble, patient, and brilliantly unassuming. I never felt rushed or like I was in a "plastic surgery mill". He only does head and neck so is very specialized. As a medical professional myself, I know this means you just get better and better. Any questions I had before or after procedures were met with true concern. He gave me his cell phone number to call day or night if I had a question! This is my guy. I will never use another plastic surgeon in Oregon unless it is for something other than head and neck; even then I would only go to someone Dr. Chan recommended. Bottom line, yesterday I ran into an old friend who said, ""Wow! You look 10....no, 20 years younger!"
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you're pleased with your results.