Wonderful Work - Portland, OR

I went to a different doctor for my lower eye lid...

I went to a different doctor for my lower eye lid surgery. That doctor (won't mention any names) did a bad job on my eyes. I wanted three months to be sure all swelling was gone. I went to a consult with Mr Magilke, he was very professional, he explained that I would continue to heal for up to a year and he would not touch me until that year was up. He gained my respect at that moment, other surgeons tried to talk me into fillers, botex and one was even willing to operate. I waited the year, hating how I looked.

Made the appointment and underwent his skillful knife. I am so pleased with my results. People are actually guessing my age ten years younger than I am. The whole experience with this doctor and all of his staff was wonderful. It is one of the best experiences I have had.

I was also going to a different doctor for my botex infections. Was loyal to that doctor until David pointed out my eyebrow was sagging due to to much botex in my forehead. He lowered the amount of botex needed for the results I desire.

If you want a wonderful surgeon, one that is honest, trustworthy and not in it just to take your money, you have to see Dr David Magilke, he is the best.
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

would love to see your before and after photos especially as time goes by an eighth of an inch of loose skin is an awful lot
I'm glad to know that you were able to find a good doctor to fix the original surgery! What was the problem with the original surgery? What procedure did Dr. Magilke use to fix the problem?
In bind site, the first surgeon was only interested in my money. I even had an injectable filler that cost me 695.00 that was useless, when I questioned him regarding the filler, he replied "it wasn't going to work in the area" HELLO, why did he spend my money for a filler he knew wouldn't work. The eye surgery was only half done, he left a lot of loose baggie skin. So after waiting a full year, David was able to finish the operation. He removed 1/8 of an inch of loose skin, which is a large amount of skin around the lower eye area.
Thanks for the details!