It Worked for Me - Portland, OR

I have to say right off the bat I am a big fan of...

I have to say right off the bat I am a big fan of acupuncture, so the idea of having needles stuck in my face is not the least bit daunting. I would guess that not everyone feels the same about acupuncture.

My first series -- I did the entire series of 12 treatments -- was pretty awesome. I did it a few years ago and have since tried a few other things (as you can see from my reviews) so I am not sure if the acupuncture was what held so well or if all of my other trials and errors have contributed to the upkeep.

Nevertheless, I went in for two treatments with my acupuncturist again a few months ago, and she is brilliant. I was able to see a noticeable difference on the line between my brows. I am considering going back for a second full series this winter.

For me, acupuncture seems to provide almost instant results (I started going years ago after a terrible bike accident) and to say that it also works with my body cosmetically is not an understatement. My acupuncturist is the most amazing person, and I also attribute my great results to her skills.

Vickie Golab M.Ac.O.M., L.Ac.

Vickie only works part time at this time, so getting in for an appointment can sometimes be a bit of a challenge.