Cool Sculpting on Lower Abdomen and Flanks - Portland, Oregon

I read a lot about Cool Sculpting and Liposonix...

I read a lot about Cool Sculpting and Liposonix and finally decided on cool sculpting. The numerous reviews about the pain involved in Liposonix ultimately made me choose Cool Sculpting. I'm not yet sure if the procedure was successful, but the Harvard research related to Cool Sculpting as well as the reviews gave me some level of confidence in the procedure.

The procedure was almost pain-free, so much so that I'm worried if I'll really see significant change. i guess i expected more discomfort. Its almost as if some of the photos showing before/after Cool Sculpting are too good to be true.

The large applicator does create a pretty strong suction, but it didn't bother me. The cool pads they used didn't bother my abs ( they only did lower) but the cold pads were a shock to my flanks. After the procedure, the only discomfort I felt was a burning sensation when the applicators were removed at each site and the tissue came back to body temperature. It was a burning sensation but nothing too painful. It lasted just about 10-15 minutes each time.

As far as the days that have followed, I have not had any of the pain others have written about, but it has only been 5 days since my procedure. I would say the area in my lower ab is slightly numb. What is most disconcerting is how squishy my stomach feels. it looks worse than it did the morning I went in, and my weight has actually increased a little, probably due to inflammation. It feels as if there is still some swelling. I'm not sure yet if the procedure will be successful, so I am feeling somewhat concerned. I really wanted to do both upper and lower abs, but they said It would be more effective to do just one large applicator on my lower abs. I will update again when I have any news to share.

I had absolutely NO pain & great results. I found that multiple applications on the same spot work best. Even 2 directly in a row, on the same day, works best.

Here is a before picture the morning I went to the clinic.

I was very swollen the days after the procedure, wouldn't be able to tell you exactly when the bloating disappeared. I started seeing results until week 7. Hang in there, it will work. Post a picture, you might be surprised but sometimes you dont notice the difference until you compared pictures.
Among the initial patients, we have quite a variety of really minor symptoms, but no pain problems. The experience you describe seems fairly typical. I anticipate you will begin to see some results in several weeks.
Rajani

Both Dr. Rajani and Alexa were very helpful, professional, and personable. Alexa answered all of my questions. I found their style to be no-nonsense. When I called, I expected a large clinic, but in reality, it is a very small, private setting, and I liked how simple the procedure was. Alexa called me a few days later to check on me. I would recommend them for potential clients.