30 Years Young Cheek Augmentation Artefill Portland Oregon

I went to see Dr. Rajani because I am starting to...

I went to see Dr. Rajani because I am starting to age and really noticed it after looking through some old photos of myself in my early 20's.When I was younger I got tons of compliments on my high cheekbones but they look less full and more triangular than round now than in my early youth.This runs in my family, we get very gaunt and hollow as we age, much like the Edvard Munch screaming man painting without the noble connotations.I had Juvederm in my cheeks a few years ago and was wowed by the results, but it lasted maybe 9 months.I was really excited to hear there is permanent filler available that is FDA cleared(I researched the procedure and my Doctor thoroughly before committing).I decided to start with just one vial and see how I like it.The injection wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be pain-wise.Immediately after my Cheeks looked super fabulous, but I'm no spring chicken when it comes to injections so I knew at least some of the post-swelling fabulosity would wear off in a week or so.A week after I still liked how my cheeks were looking even if smaller than injection day.So far I have been impressed, I thought the difference might be unnoticeable at worst but I can really see a major improvement in my cheek and temple area.The skin looks much healthier but not fake,every month I can see it has built more collagen under the surface and thickened it much like it used to be.Eureka! I think I could totally go for more areas.This must seriously be one of the secret ingredients to model skin!Definitely will be back:)
Dr. Anil Rajani

I felt really comfortable having Dr. Rajani inject permanent filler not only because he came highly recommended from a cosmetically choosy friend, but because he has much experience with the procedure. During the consultation I felt we were really on the same page with the look that I wanted with no sales pressure so I elected to try it. I'm glad I did and would highly recommend him!

Dr. Rajani has also injected Artefill in my cheekbone area, marionette lines, and a few other places on my face. I had developed 2 vertical wrinkles above my upper lip, which he erased, not by injecting into the wrinkle areas, but laying a "ribbon" of Artifill above my lips. He, not only has the technical expertise, but knows where filler should be placed to replace volume due to aging. Think that requires some artistic talent. My last injection was a bit less than a year ago. I have lost some of the cheekbone volume, but not much. The wrinkles are still gone. I will definitely return for a bit more in my cheekbone area, but will listen to his sound advice if he feels it's not necessary or beneficial.
That's great that you have also had nice results=) thanks for sharing, good knowledge to have for future!
Awesome! Can you please post a review? Even without pics. It still helps to get info like what was done and how much it costs. Thank you.
Thank you for your review! Very helpful.
Could you please share how many vials did you have? One in each cheek or what? Also, it is really hard to see the results from your pictures so could you please share others?
Did you have to get your under eye filled too? Did the cheek augmentation cause under eye shadows?
The entire procedure is on youtube: http://youtu.be/E5wy3MZ9bjs You can see the areas injected there and Dr. Rajani explains everything. I think there was a small amount under the eye , I have not had any shadows whatsoever. Still liking it and noticing more collagen building, firmer. Hope this helps:)!
Do you have any more before and after pictures? I'm interested in getting this done!
Welcome to the community!  Glad you are liking your results.  So smart to try a temporary filler first before committing to a permanent filler.
Thanks! Yes I thought it was a safe way to go:)