I Hope It Works! - Portland, OR

I had the Ulthera done Friday, Jan. 7, 2011. It...

I had the Ulthera done Friday, Jan. 7, 2011. It was my jowl line and neck due to age/turkey neck. The whole experience was uneventful. I did not think it hurt at all. Sure you felt a pricklig like when your arm/hand falls asleep - but that was that. Because it didn't hurt I am wondering if it will even work. I know they will reccommend a second treatment (more money), but we'll see how this first one does. No bruises, no redness, no puffiness, no sensitivity. Hmmmmm....

You are treating like people in these places should be and you are respected.

Hello...I too am wondering how it went at Key? I had consult there and am still thinking about the Ulthera. How are your results now?

Please reply..shily
hey portland
i am wondering how it looks now.
any visible difference?
and did you go to key laser?
if so how was your experience?

thanks for your response
kw
I had the Ulthera yesterday to my face and jowl area followed by a PDT (photodynamic therapy). I was given 1 vicodin for pain and the nurse described every step of the procedure. I would describe the pain level mostly 2's with a few 4's. The first passes were more intense then the second. It was not as bad as I had anticipated.

It is only 12 hours later and I see no results except a little redness from the PDT treatment.

I am going to contact the institute Monday because I was surprized they did not do the forhead and more of the upper neck as expected and for the price I paid.

I hope this helps others and am very anxious to see some sign of results.

HI Justvistin,

Yes, contacting the place is probably a good idea. Thanks for the update and please let us know how it goes on Monday.

Thanks,

-Brit

Hi Portland,

Welcome to the community. It's been four days since your procedure how are you doing now? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,