I Hope It Works! - Portland, OR

I had the Ulthera done Friday, Jan. 7, 2011. It...

I had the Ulthera done Friday, Jan. 7, 2011. It was my jowl line and neck due to age/turkey neck. The whole experience was uneventful. I did not think it hurt at all. Sure you felt a pricklig like when your arm/hand falls asleep - but that was that. Because it didn't hurt I am wondering if it will even work. I know they will reccommend a second treatment (more money), but we'll see how this first one does. No bruises, no redness, no puffiness, no sensitivity. Hmmmmm....

Hello...I too am wondering how it went at Key? I had consult there and am still thinking about the Ulthera. How are your results now?

Please reply..shily
hey portland
i am wondering how it looks now.
any visible difference?
and did you go to key laser?
if so how was your experience?

thanks for your response
kw
I had the Ulthera yesterday to my face and jowl area followed by a PDT (photodynamic therapy). I was given 1 vicodin for pain and the nurse described every step of the procedure. I would describe the pain level mostly 2's with a few 4's. The first passes were more intense then the second. It was not as bad as I had anticipated.

It is only 12 hours later and I see no results except a little redness from the PDT treatment.

I am going to contact the institute Monday because I was surprized they did not do the forhead and more of the upper neck as expected and for the price I paid.

I hope this helps others and am very anxious to see some sign of results.

You are treating like people in these places should be and you are respected.