Tummy Tuck, No Lipo - Portland, OR

This is something I have wanted to do for the last...

This is something I have wanted to do for the last 4 years after I had my second and last child. Once I had the money to do it I went back and forth on if I was being selfish and vain. I then decided that it is something that really effects my life and would make me feel so much better about myself. My boyfriend didn't want me to do it and the few people I told said they didn't understand they thought I looked great for having two kids. I decided that it was something I needed to do for myself and no one else. All in all it was a experience to remember.

The surgery went very well but I ended up finding out that I may have a rare blood disorder that makes my blood not want to clot. I ended up having to go under surgery the very next day to have a massive (340cc) blood clot removed. I then had 6 drain tubes and a catheter put in as I couldn't get up and walk or even move for a week. My Dr. went above and beyond what was needed of him and after the second suregy, removal of the blood clot, drove me himself to the hospital as he wanted to keep an eye on me until I was checked in at the hospital. Him and his staff were so amazing to me and my boyfriend during te entire ordeal. I want to make sure and let everyone know that it was nothing he did wrong it was completely something with my body that none of us had any idea I had.

I am only 31 and in good shape so was a big shock for everyone involved. I ended up having to have a blood transfusion at the hospital of two bags. After that first week was over I was able to be up and walking and have 4 of the drain tubes removed along with the catheter. After the second week my last 2 drain tubes were removed and I get better and better each day. I wouldn't change a thing as I am very happy with my results so far!

Portland Plastic Surgeon

As you have read in my experience I state how much the Dr. and his staff cared about my well being. I feel like they cared about me as much as if I was a family member. I would reccomend Dr. Workman a 100 times over.

You look great and im glad your doing better!
THanks Tmonie!
Glad you are doing ok. Sounds like you had a very crazy experience. Hope the worst is over and now you can start to enjoy the new you. God bless and take care.
Thanks so much Juju! I am doing way better!