Restylane Filler and Botox Gave Me the Look I Wanted - Portland, OR

I went to a Bellevue, WA. plastic surgeon and was...

I went to a Bellevue, WA. plastic surgeon and was pushed toward fat injections and laser peel, none of which I wanted.

The Dr. in Portland, OR. plumped my lips, filled in some hollow spots with restylane and some botox around the inside of my eyebrows. ( I've had lots of botox for years but not where he put it). He took at least five years off my face!! He was so good to tell what you wanted. He was dead acurate in making my lips even and symentrical, and beautiful. I was worried. I've been back over 2 years. He is the best. If I ever want cutting on my face I would trust him. And the cost was what it should be. Highly recommended.

Dr. Kim is awesome. Listened and filled in a...

Dr. Kim is awesome. Listened and filled in a hollow dent in my nose. Looks totally even. Jeff is wonderful and you can ask him anything about the products and what they can do.
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

No worries about coming out uneven. Also the BEST at botox.

How can I contact him by e-mail? Anyone know it?

I bet it was Dr. Wang at OHSU.. any word on pricing?

$500 for the restylane.
Actually... sorry again but I looked up Dr Wang in Portland and there are several. Could you narrow it down for me please? Thanks in advance :)
Sorry I am new to this site and just noticed taht it says right at the top that you are referring to "Dr. Wang" thank you.
Who was the Dr???

{edited}

Edited by Sharon: Thanks for clarifying! We've added a link to your doctor above the review.