So Much Better Than Expected - Portland, OR

I had this treatment done (Fraxel Dual 1927) on my...

I had this treatment done (Fraxel Dual 1927) on my neck and decollete as a free add-on to a CO2 face treatment (which I will review, as well), and I am blown away by the results. I really wish I had taken a before pic so I could post it here. I had considerable vertical wrinkling and discoloration from years of sunbathing in my teens and 20s (I'm fair-skinned and now 38yo), but I now have virtually no lines or discoloration left after the Fraxel! I never expected the results to be this great, and I probably wouldn't have gone with this treatment if it hadn't been a free add-on.

I took two Tylenols and had numbing cream applied about an hour before the treatment, and the pain wasn't bad. I think I have a fairly high tolerance for pain, though (I get tattoo removal done with no pain-relievers of any kind - ouch!!), but this really was ok. It felt like a hot sandpaper running across my skin, but it was never close to unbearable.

I had the treatment done almost two weeks ago, and I've been told my skin will continue to improve for 1-2 more months, which is amazing! I would've gladly paid for this service if it hadn't been free. Absolutely worth it.

Shelly (an RN) at Key Laser Institute

She is wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone. She's so sweet, patient, kind, supportive, and knowledgeable. I always know I'm in good hands when I see her.