It is with the Highest Regard That I Recommend Dr. Chan - Portland, OR

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

I originally saw Dr. Chan for consultation regarding reconstructive surgery after removal of a facial basil cell cancer. Dr. Chan is noted in his field for being an extremely knowledgeable and skilled surgeon and came highly recommended by a local ENT Physician. Dr. Chan's sensitivity to my concerns and goals enabled me to speak with him candidly and without embarrassment. Dr. Chan explained options thoroughly and displayed much patience in answering my questions and concerns. I opted for the facelift procedure. He clearly described what results I could reasonably expect. After visiting at length with Dr. Chan I felt confident that he was the right choice for my surgeon. I considered his education and training (Double Board Certified), experience, skill, dedication and passion for his work. I knew also that he is actively involvement in research dedicated to developing bio engineered tissue for use in plastic and reconstructive surgery..impressive! One thing really stood out for me – it was his sincere and caring nature. Choosing Dr. Chan resulted in my obtaining excellent results and the highest quality of care during my procedure and follow up. Yes, I am extremely happy with the results of my facelift procedure and that I chose Dr. Chan as my Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. I believe you will be also!

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in