Comprehensive Quality Expertise and Care - Portland, OR

I needed some help to look as young as I feel....

I needed some help to look as young as I feel. Despite the natural aging process, I spent a number of unforgivable years in the Southern California sun . . ..so, I needed a “second chance” or "do-over" make-over. Thanks to all of you, I feel that wish has been granted!

The series of Botox treatments have done wonders in getting rid of my “depression scowl.” I now look more approachable, pleasant and open. I have already noticed that people treat me differently in social settings as a result.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have been to other facilities in both Washington (Seattle) and Oregon. The professionalism and quality work I have experienced by Dr. Magilke at Portland Laser and Surgery surpasses any and all of them! I live in Seattle and will travel to Portland JUST for Dr. Magilke and his staff. They are professional (there are no aesthiticians doing injections here as in other places -- only doctors). The restylane has given me a new lease on aging gracefully –Julie Hoodenpyl on Dr. Mgilke's team has ingrained in me the importance of sunscreen every day (I love Science Sunforgettable powdered sunscreen!), and taking care of my investment with quality skin care products (which you can't get at any upscale department store or salon., I am very happy with the results and Dr. Magilke's "bedside manner" gave me an incredible confidence in that he wanted the best for me as well.