Amazing Results! Couldn't Take Looking At My Turkey Neck Anymore - Portland, OR

I had my surgery performed two weeks later and...

I had my surgery performed two weeks later and only wish I'd had it sooner! I experienced no discomfort after surgery and 5 days later actually went out in public! At that point I had minimal swelling and minor bruises but not enough to make me uncomfortable in public. I was constantly assured that if I had questions or concerns, the doctor was there for me. It's been a year now since my surgery and if I do say so myself, I look amazing! Friends compliment my results even now and I received a bonus in that the surgery has taken at least 20 years off my age! I looked refreshed and natural. When I think of the money I spent on creams and emollients trying to get the look I now have, I just shake my head at the money wasted.

Welcome and thank you for sharing your story, Jacquelyn. Do you plan to post any photos? I'd love to see your results.

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Magilke was on AM Northwest when I first saw him. He had a patient with him who discussed her experience with a facelift and she looked marvelous. I also saw a vignette on another local news station discussing facelifts. Once I decided I couldn't take looking at my "turkey neck" anymore, I started a quest to find the right plastic surgeon. I didn't know of any surgeons nor did friends I asked, but one day I saw Dr. David Magilke on a local TV program and he caught my attention. He projected a confidence and knowledge that intrigued me. I scheduled a consultation and from the moment I entered his offices until I left I knew I'd made the right decision. Dr. Magilke immediately put me at ease with his professional yet friendly manner. He wasn't aloof nor pushy, just informative and honest. Not once did he or a staff member try to talk me into having a facelift but instead let me know that they understood it was a big decision to make and gave me time to do so. The office staff members are delightful, friendly and welcoming. And Dr. Magilke is a breath of fresh air in that he is an extremely skilled, knowledgeable professional who is not arrogant, dismissive or full of himself. Instead he lets you know he cares that you receive the results you seek. His demeanor is kind and understanding so that you know you are in good hands. I can't thank him enough for what he has done for me. I only wish I could give him 10 stars instead of 5!