Loved my Vi Peel - Portland, OR

I have mild rosacea and I am so thankful for my Vi...

I have mild rosacea and I am so thankful for my Vi peel. It really improved the texture of my skin, specifically softened some old pock marks and made my pores and fine lines appear smaller. It has now been 4 months and my skin both looks and feels much more even than previous.

I had a chemical peel in the past, about 3 years prior to my Vi peel, that was a terrible experience. The previous peel was painful while it happened, terrible sloughing and burning itching for 3 weeks, and then a full year to recovery. By recovery I mean that an onslaught of inflammatory lesions and burning itching, e.g. my rosacea became much more severe.

I think that the skill and knowledge of estheticians varies widely. Personally I will only ever get a peel or procedure (such as IPL) from an esthetician that I am already familiar with from nice safe facials. My esthetician for the Vi peel is very professional and very conscientious. She listened to me describe my previous peel experience and made sure that I was doing OK during the Vi peel. She explained very specific aftercare instructions, and also gave me a written copy of these instructions along with a specific Vi after peel moisturizer. I followed the instructions very closely. It took 8 days for my skin to be completely done peeling, but after 4 days it wasn't even an embarrassing amount.

I loved my results and plan on repeating this every year.

Jenna at Emerge Medical Spa, Dr. Rajani

See my review above! Professional and skilled environment. I have been advised out of expensive procedures there and directed towards less expensive options that are more suited to my needs. I appreciate their diversity of services, too!