Wishing Things Were Different - Portland, OR

Current situation: 22 years old, 5'4, 150, 36D-DD...

Current situation:
22 years old, 5'4, 150, 36D-DD (just depends on the day)

It all started with a coping mechanism gone wrong. Around the age of 17, I developed Binge Eating Disorder and my weight was out of control. It fluctuated between 20-30 pounds over the course of two years. As of now, my weight is pretty steady and I think it's getting close to time to do something about the effects. Considering I gain weight most easily in my chest, my boobs took most of the damage.

Every single time I have to readjust my boobs because they don't stay put in my bra properly, I'm reminded of my past and feel disgust (and of course annoyance). I want to feel good in my body again and not feel like I'm walking around in the consequences of my actions constantly. I've been doing research, but I don't know if I'll be able to afford surgery in the United States. I've been looking into medical tourism and was wondering if anyone knows anyone who has had experience with that.

Is 150 your highest weight? I'm about the same as you just weight a little more like you through binge eating. I think your breast are pretty and I think any guy would agree. Have you had a breast lift? Let me know what happens!