Under the Muscle, Silicone.. 275/300 Cc's After 4 Children - Portland, OR

I had breasts before children, no breasts after.....

I had breasts before children, no breasts after.. wanted to look and feel happy with myself in a swimsuit and regular clothes. I was stuffed before, so no one has really noticed the change. I only told a handful of people whom really I couldn't avoid it because I was needing a lifestyle change for recovery... workout friends, trainer, business partners.

For the most part I am 100% happy. I am impatient about recovery. Wanting to exercise and buy some pretty bras. My negatives were that.. I had a hard time with the Meds. Perc(oxy/ty). I could not keep it down. Day one I was feeling 100 percent of the pain after surgery meds wore off. I did eventually get a musc relaxer and just took reg tylenol also. The recovery after this surgery is painful. Anyone that tells you that they were just fine, maybe didn't have the implants put under the muscle. Truly more pain then I thought and I have had two children natural and two c-sec. I would have rather had another natural birth. :)

Anyhow 2 full days down for me. If I happened to lean back, to sleep... like 45*... I could only get up with my husband lifting me, using my neck and lower back like he was showed and it was the most painful thing I have ever experienced. Massaging is your friend for sure.. mine are feeling natural already. I am 2.5 weeks post op. Nipples are very hyper-sensitive right now. I did experience the ichy sensation for several days, I do believe this is the antibiotics. If I had known.... I would have rented a room with a friend.. and not tried to recover around my kids. They were absolute troopers and truly wonderful... I on the other hand didn't have the patients for any fighting and it was a little much to make my husband take on everything.

Portland Plastic Surgeon

Never have waited more then 5 mins once inside for appt. I felt like he was friendly and very professional. While having issues with my pain meds, I received 2 nurse calls and 1 call directly from my doctor.