I had a baby - Great Experience! - Portland, OR

I had a baby I went from an A cup to a D cup....

I had a baby

I went from an A cup to a D cup. I chose to go with 450cc high profile implants. I have a smaller frame so the high profile implants allowed me to have larger breasts without looking tacky. I went under the muscle and it give me a nice natural looking breast shape. Recovery was not too bad. You should expect about a week of down time and with the pain medication prescribed by my doctor, the pain was pretty minimal. Over all I would say the recovery process is a piece of cake, but just take it easy! Your body will let you know when you're ready to move around normally again.

Thanks for sharing Lauramcly!  It seems like you got a really good size that gave you nice volume.  Do your breast implants look pretty real?  I know high profiles can look natural on some people and not on others so I was just curious.  I have a thin frame so it seems like they would be a better choice.

Just wanted to add that I went with silicone gel...

Just wanted to add that I went with silicone gel implants. I've been told that silicone is much better than saline because it gives a more natural look. Mine look really natural :)
I have a consultation with dr. Demars the end of May. What are your body stats I'm really hoping I like him!
I'm 5'5 1/2" 126lbs Implant size is 450cc high profile, incision through areola Love them! :)

Thank you for sharing your story! Did you go with saline or silicone?

Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Demars is an amazing doctor. He is a genuine person who truly cares about his patients and takes the time to listen and understand his patients needs. I could not be happier with the result of my surgery and I would reccomend him to anyone who is thinking about getting plastic surgery. He is a doctor you can trust! His staff is also very pleasant and personable. You won't regret choosing to go with Dr. Demars!