Great Experience! - Portland, OR

I had a baby I went from an A cup to a D cup....

I had a baby

I went from an A cup to a D cup. I chose to go with 450cc high profile implants. I have a smaller frame so the high profile implants allowed me to have larger breasts without looking tacky. I went under the muscle and it give me a nice natural looking breast shape. Recovery was not too bad. You should expect about a week of down time and with the pain medication prescribed by my doctor, the pain was pretty minimal. Over all I would say the recovery process is a piece of cake, but just take it easy! Your body will let you know when you're ready to move around normally again.

Just wanted to add that I went with silicone gel...

Just wanted to add that I went with silicone gel implants. I've been told that silicone is much better than saline because it gives a more natural look. Mine look really natural :)
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Demars is an amazing doctor. He is a genuine person who truly cares about his patients and takes the time to listen and understand his patients needs. I could not be happier with the result of my surgery and I would reccomend him to anyone who is thinking about getting plastic surgery. He is a doctor you can trust! His staff is also very pleasant and personable. You won't regret choosing to go with Dr. Demars!

I have a consultation with dr. Demars the end of May. What are your body stats I'm really hoping I like him!
I'm 5'5 1/2" 126lbs Implant size is 450cc high profile, incision through areola Love them! :)

Thank you for sharing your story! Did you go with saline or silicone?

I went with Silicone gel and I'm very happy I did! They look very natural too!

Thanks for sharing Lauramcly!  It seems like you got a really good size that gave you nice volume.  Do your breast implants look pretty real?  I know high profiles can look natural on some people and not on others so I was just curious.  I have a thin frame so it seems like they would be a better choice.

Hi Katie, yes my implants look really natural. I think it helps to put them under the muscle especially if you dont have much breast tissue to begin with (like I did). I feel like the high profiles look better if you are going for a little more volume because they are much more narrow. Also I forgot to post that I used silicone gel. I have heard that they are much better looking and more natural looking than the high profile saline implants. Best of luck to you! Hope I helped answer your questions!
Sorry for calling you Katie, KATE :)