Recommended Him to My Friends - Portland, OR

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

I Love Dr. Magilke and His Staff. Both Dr. Magilke and His Asstant Karen Work So Well Together. I Highly Recommend Them! He is a registered plastic surgeon. I felt confortable with his consultation and explanation of the procedure. He is honest and down to earth. I recommend him to my friends. They did a great job explaining to me about the process. My motivation was / is to have a relaxed and youthful looking face. I feel that Dr. Magilke helped me to accomplish my goal. I look more relaxed not tired and more youthful! This treatment teaches me to keep my face relaxed. I love it! I will go back to him again. I shopped around for price and found his price was competive. I read about this treatment before hand. I was nervous about having it done. After talking to Dr. Magilke and his staff, I felt comfortable and knew I could trust them.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Botox community.