Confidence and Expertise - Portland, OR

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Magilke is a physician and surgeon that is passionate and confident about his craft. Every time I’ve been in to see him for a treatment, I leave consistently impressed with his knowledge, counsel on treatment options and procedural approach. The environment of his office and warmth and professionalism of his staff make every visit a confirmation that his practice is the right choice. As I contemplate a potential face-lift, he would be my only choice.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us what you had done, why you decided to have it done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the community.