Very Happy - Portland, OR

When I saw that my doctor was injecting a long...

When I saw that my doctor was injecting a long lasting filler - I was both intrigued and skeptical. I was enthused with the fact that the filler was longer lasting than the others out on the market and I didn't have keep coming back every year or so. I am 43 and have wrinkles around the eyes that make me look very tired. Also, I have a lot of lines around my mouth and cheek. He injected me in the upper cheeks and around lip region using a Cannula so there wasn't any bruising. In fact I did the procedure during my lunch break. I was impressed with how natural I looked. I would highly recommend this to anyone although I would say to make sure you know your doctor and that he uses this product regularly. I would have never done this if I did not know Dr Rajani and spoken to people who have loved his work. My first injections were in 2009 and I did more in 2011. It has lasted and there have been no complications. I referred my friends who also did their under eye area and they look GREAT. I think my skin looks better each year since I have had it done. highly recommend.

I was told to very lightly massage the area for 7 days but not to try and move product.
My pre care advised against using fish oil and aspirin. Other than 24 hours of no exercise I was allowed to do everything else. I was able to apply makeup and go back to work. I can't tell you how happy I was. It was worth every penny!!!

Sounds like you have been having a great experience. I'd love it if you would continue to periodically update us, even if it is just to say that things are still going great. :)

Its always so good to hear when someone has had such a good experience with a product. Did you have to do any massaging to the areas you had filled, or were there any other instructions given that you feel helped you get good results?

Just talked to a girlfriend of mine who is too shy...

Just talked to a girlfriend of mine who is too shy to post on this site but wanted to tell the community how amazing she looks and how much she recommends Dr. Rajani for Artefill. She was shocked how she got no bruising with Dr. Rajani's new cannula technique. Her hollows under her eyes that aged her and made her look tired are gone. She feels great about herself and looks super!

Does your girlfriend know she can post anonymously? We'd love to have her on here to share, as I'm sure you told her. :)

Dr. Anil Rajani