A Man's Very Positive Ultherapy Experience - Portland, OR

Recently I had the new Ultherapy treatment at the...

Recently I had the new Ultherapy treatment at the Key Laser Institute here in Portland (Oregon). Full disclosure here, I'm a middle aged man and had heard about this procedure from a friend. After a free initial consultation, I decided to have the treatment.

With all of my questions answered to my satisfaction, I went ahead with the Ultherapy. I was told there would be some "pain or discomfort" associated with the treatment process and I found this was true. However, during most of the procedure there was little or no pain or discomfort. And what discomfort or pain there was (in very brief one second intervals) was only minor, totally manageable and well within my comfort range.

Now I should tell you, I'm a total woos when it comes to pain, but we had discussed "pain management" prior to the therapy and we had decided what medication would work best for me. I took the medication prior to treatment and then had the procedure. Not a problem. And immediately after the procedure, I felt as normal as when I had walked in the office.

So now you're probably wondering, did it work? Did I notice a difference? Yes and yes. I could definitely tell a difference. It's not a major or a radical change (you're not gonna look like your high school graduation picture...but then why would you want to?) but I looked better. Definitely better. And as the next three to six months go by, as new collagen builds and the improvements continue to occur, the results should be even more pronounced. I'm looking forward to that! Cost? Well, if you'd spend this much on a big flat screen TV, why wouldn't you spend it improving your face?

Lastly, would I do it again? Yes, and I may very well do that.

Thanks so much for the review male patient.   Wow, no downtime, you can't beat that!

Kate

I;m so glad you had a positive result! Could you please post or privately send me any before and after pictures of your Ultherapy ? Although there are many reviews, hardly anyone posts photos. I'm considering having this done and it is ALOT of money for me. I'd truly appreciate the chance to see your results to help me make this decision.
i am a male and considering doing it as well did you do it in your brows as well and did you find that the results looked natural and still masculine.
Portland Dermatologic Surgeon

I must say I found Dr. K and his entire staff to be very friendly, helpful, competent and highly professional. Every step of the way I was kept very well informed of what the procedure was, how it functioned, how I would likely feel during the procedure and the likely results. I can whole heartedly recommend Dr. Key, his staff and the Ultherapy treatment to anyone, man or woman.