Excellant Experience. Nose and Under Eyes - Portland, OR

I went to Dr. Magilke for surgery on my nose and...

I went to Dr. Magilke for surgery on my nose and under my eyes. I was wanting to soften the look of my nose as well as to lessen the bags and creases under my eyes. This was the first time I ever had surgery and I was a bit anxious. I am so happy with the results. I appear rested and have a better nose then I ever imagined. I used to have people tell me I looked tired even when I was full of energy. It feels great to have people tell me I look so young and that I am so full of life. I also get told I have a beautiful nose. Which is fun!!

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Believe it or not I found him on line. I called and visited a few Doctors and he stood out from the first visit. Dr Magilke first and foremost did an amazing job and created the look that I had hoped for. In addition, in preparing for the surgery he was very helpful and patient with my questions. He spent the time helping me feel confident about the look I was trying to achieve. Everyone at his office was pleasant, professional, and increadible helpful. From step one all the way through I felt taken care of. I have been so pleased with the results and the care I now go in for lazer treatments and botox. Dr Magilke is a amazing sugeon and this was one of the best things I have ever done for myself.