Happy Mommy of Two - Portland, OR

This is the first time I have posted, a little...

This is the first time I have posted, a little nervous, but here we go. I had my two kids back to back, and breast fed both. With that said my tummy and boobies took a beating.
I have been contemplating getting a mommy makeover for over a year, and finally decided to take the plunge.
Tomorrow is the big day, getting a TT with silicon breast implants. Getting anxious, nervouse and excited. Ladies wish me luck.

Day 3

Sorry for the delay... its been hard. My husband has been awesome, I can't even imagine not having him here.
Getting up and laying down is the worst. I have sharp pain but only in one little part. I have two pumps, which release local anesthetic... I love them!
I hope it gets better soon, its day 3... hope day 4 is better.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Very informative

Yay! Congrats on your recent MM. I recently did my BA with DeMars, and he is just fabulous. I'm curious to see your progress, when I decide I'm done having kids I would like to go back to him for my TT, do you have any pics so far? Wishing you the best of luck and a speedy recovery!
Praying everything's going well!
How are you doing now? I know the first few days of recovery are rough, and then it gets better. When you get a chance, please let us know how you're feeling.
Omg, so exciting! Good luck!