Does NOT work

I am 47, in pretty good shape. Athletic build - no...

I am 47, in pretty good shape. Athletic build - no boobs, no butt. Eat well and exercise but cannot get rid of pronounced belly. In some outfits , on a bad day, it looks like I'm 3-months pregnant. Tried spot reduction, eating nothing, losing weight and never able to get rid of the pooch.

Picked Vanquish b/c of reviews here, no down time and non invasive.

Had first treatment today. Photos, measurements, 45-minute session. Within minutes, my hips were on fire and I pulled the cord to stop the machine. Tech came in and made adjustments, then rest of session was totally pain free. Apparently if it's hitting bone (I have bony hips) it hurts. Hitting pure fat was no pain at all.

Slight feeling of sun or rope burn on one hip for the day, nothing major.

Doing four treatments in 8 days.

No results yet, will post after next treatments.
Please keep us updated as you go through all the treatments.  I will be anxious to see your results.

Three treatments in six days, no results yet - and this procedure is not pain-free

Have had three, 45-minute treatments in six days. No results yet. The word is results come after two weeks.

The procedure is NOT pain free. It can vary quite a bit - from no pain whatsoever to feeling like a Thanksgiving turkey. The most pain is when the RF hits bone - my hip bones and bottom of rib cage. The machine can be adjusted - be sure to speak up. You can actually adjust the parts of the machine that face your love handles without moving (but probably not supposed to be doing that). If I knew it 100% would work I would be less likely to wuss out when it burns.

Really hoping to see results after another week or so.

Fourth treatment complete - no pain at all with machine properly adjusted

The fourth time was the charm to get the machine adjusted just right to not hit bone. When it's adjusted perfectly there is no pain whatsoever. Be sure to speak up and tell the tech your past experience.

No results yet. Drinking tons of water and waiting a few weeks. Have a follow-up appt in one month.

No results - losing faith

Will give it two more weeks before determining if I got suckered. Not impressed so far.

Does NOT work- save your money

Had four, 45-minute treatments. It's been three weeks and there are no results. Don't waste your money.
The procedure ranged from very painful to pain free. The office is very busy. The room with the machine is just OK - lots of machines and stuff being stored. Not much in the way of a spa experience, which I expected for the price.
It is possible that your pooch is from diastasis recti if you've had children. This is aka mommy pooch. It's not fat, but separation of abdominal muscles
Technician (not doc)

Cosmetic Center of New England.