Perlane Lip Injection - Portland, OR

I found this site so helpful and wanted to...

I found this site so helpful and wanted to contribute with my own review. I decided to get lip injections to provide some puff to my pout. I'm 40 and have lost a bit of volume. The Dr used Perlane. I have to say, even with the topical numbing cream it really hurt. The injections in the borders were the worst. Typical, the Dr said. I developed a HUGE bruise on the right side of my upper lip; both on the under side and above the lip-unfortunately. I'm going to try Dermablend to cover it. I hope that works b/c I have to go back to work in 2 days. Swelling the day-of was worst; went down quite a bit on day 2. I've posted pics of my progress. I got the procedure done on a Thu morning. I'm now at day three- Sat- and the bruise is dark purple. I need to think of a good story to go with it :). Hope this info helps someone. I would do it again, but I would need to make sure I don't have to go to work for a few days just in case. I love the size and shape my lips are now -- I hope it lasts! I'll update w/ more photos at 1 week mark.

Looks great! Could you please let me know where you got the lip aug done?

Thanks for sharing! I do see your bruise, but it should fade pretty fast. When I got lip injections I used dark lip gloss and that covered it. Just had to make sure it was always applied.

Please keep us posted as your swelling comes down.