Best Lips in Bellevue - Portland, OR

I heard about Dr Kim from a friend, and read about...

I heard about Dr Kim from a friend, and read about him also on RealSelf. I decided to have my lips done to give them more volume and juiciness. The treatment I chose was Restylane, and drove to Portland on my day off. Before my injections I met with Dr Kim and Jeff, his assistant. Dr Kim injected me with a numbing aid so it wouldn't be too painful. Next, he injected me with the filler and chatted as we went... Plumping them to perfection. :) Jeff, Dr Kim's assistant did an amazing job reassuring me I would look extra hot. Afterwards Dr Kim gave me ice packs and my friend and I hit the road! The swelling lasted 24 hours or so with minimal bruising. I was one happy girl and my boyfriend just LOVED my lips!!!! The volume was fabulous. Thanks Dr Kim! See you again soon for some Botox. ;)
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kim is very knowledgeable with what looks great, he also is very professional. Since he is an artist, you will walk out feeling gorgeous. :)

Agree vvvv

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! We'd love to see photos of your lips' transformation. :)

Why did you decide to drive to Portland instead of seeing a dr. in Bellevue or Seattle?