Happy with Procedure - Portland, OR

I have been wanting this done and finally looked...

I have been wanting this done and finally looked into it. Dr. Kim's name came up in a search with great reviews; I was already familiar with OHSU's reputation. At my initial consult, Dr. Kim answered all my questions to help with my decision. I'm very pleased, would definitely have it done again.

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Kim because of the high feedback and review of his other patients. After the initial swelling went down, the result was very natural-looking and complimentary. Dr. Kim knew just how much to fill for a natural result. His staff answered any questions I had and the whole procedure took almost no time at all. I will definitely go back.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Lip Augmentation community.