Dr. Magilke is a Skilled Surgeon - Portland, OR

I recently returned to Dr. Magilke for eyelid...

I recently returned to Dr. Magilke for eyelid surgery and Juvederm treatment. I am very excited about the results! The procedures were painless with a minimal recovery period.

While the before vs. after photos show dramatic improvement, it's not apparent that I had a procedure performed. It's nice to hear friends comment on how great I look. Even better, it's wonderful when people assume that I'm 10 years younger than my chronological age.

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Simply because Dr. Magilke provides exemplary skill and service. In completing surveys, I'm a critical consumer and attempt to provide honest feedback to the provider. When you entrust your "face", your outward appearance, to a surgeon, it's best to be armed with the best information from independent sources. I was referred to Dr. Magilke by a friend. I complimented them on their appearance and they shared their "secret" source with me. I mentioned that I had returned to Dr. Magilke. Ten years ago, while living in Portland, Mr. Magilke performed a mid-brow lift. I was nervous about the procedure but the outcome was fantastic. I decided to travel from Dallas to Portland to have my second procedure performed based on Dr. Magilke's expertise. I will return when I need maintenance treatment. Thank you, Dr. Magilke!

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Juvederm community.