Has Anyone Found Anything to Help with the Destruction of Skin After Fractional Laser - Portland, ME

I have posted here before. I had Pearl Fractional...

I have posted here before. I had Pearl Fractional done over 3 years ago and my skin has progressively (very fast for the past 2 years) become worse. Lines all over my upper lip and the chin area. Pin marks from the laser mostly on my chin and upper lip. You can still see the grid pattern on my face. The pin marks and lines don't look natural aging, they look odd. She said she turned up the laser because I had lines around my mouth. She also did 3 swipes across my face, which I now know she is not suppose to. The doctor who did this to my face refuses to acknowledge it. I don't know how she sleeps at night. Has anyone had anything done to help this such as a chemical peel? I have absolutely no self esteem left and I am embarrassed by the way I look.

Unhappy in South Portland, ME

She ruined my face. I look like I have aged at least 10 years. She was rude and never put herself in my place. I had been to her before for fillers.

Hi ,I 'm really sorry you have damage, I also have MAJOR fractional laser damage.I had it in july 2012. IA female derm turned up fraxel on almost the highest settings against my wishes.I am beyond devastated.Within 1 month I got major facial fat loss, my face, mostly right side completely scarred with wavy uneven resurfacing and white melted hypopigmentation. My face also dropped and I now have jowls and a pointy looking chin!My right side is also hanging lower than my left side. I am going to get a facelift to try to make it look more normal but omg..... this is like hell on earth. One thing I am going to try for my scarring from the laser after my lift, dermastamping with a 1.5 inch stamp. The idea is to induce collagen ' JUST LIKE THE SHITTY LASER THAT DESTROYED US' but has no thermal heat of course it is safe and it used all over europe for remodeling scarred and burned skin! The reason the doctors don't use it much hear or say 'it is not effective' is probably because they use laser they charge big $$$$$ money for or some other procedure.The success rate for dermastamping and dermarolling is like 70-90% so give it a try. you just have to do it once every 6 weeks to let the collagen form. I hope I see some results and you do too.
Have you seen any results with the dermaroller/dermastamp?

Oh I am so sorry you are having to deal with this:(   Thank you for posting the honest review.