Has Anyone Found Anything to Help with the Destruction of Skin After Fractional Laser - Portland, ME

I have posted here before. I had Pearl Fractional...

I have posted here before. I had Pearl Fractional done over 3 years ago and my skin has progressively (very fast for the past 2 years) become worse. Lines all over my upper lip and the chin area. Pin marks from the laser mostly on my chin and upper lip. You can still see the grid pattern on my face. The pin marks and lines don't look natural aging, they look odd. She said she turned up the laser because I had lines around my mouth. She also did 3 swipes across my face, which I now know she is not suppose to. The doctor who did this to my face refuses to acknowledge it. I don't know how she sleeps at night. Has anyone had anything done to help this such as a chemical peel? I have absolutely no self esteem left and I am embarrassed by the way I look.

Unhappy in South Portland, ME

She ruined my face. I look like I have aged at least 10 years. She was rude and never put herself in my place. I had been to her before for fillers.