Choose the Best Surgeon, You Are Worth It - Portland, OR

I have had several procedures by Dr. Jewett over...

I have had several procedures by Dr. Jewett over the years. My breast augmention in 1991. As a child I experienced a horrible injury that left a deep indentation on the back of my leg that made my right buttex look as though it were sagging around 2 inches lower than the left side. In 1991 Dr. Jewett transfered fat from my left side buttex into the deformed area on the right. This was a new procedure then, and it was a success! This fat transfer changed the way I felt about myself and at the age of 29 I didn't have the sigma of being disfigured. The area that was treated is my own fat and has not moved out of place or changed shape.

I contacted Dr. Jewett in 2011 because I gainned 180 pounds from a medication I had taken, then lost around 100 pounds. The weight loss left skin drooping over my eyelashes, the right eye was loosing pressure because of the strain of obstruction. Dr. Jewett took me on as a patient again and preformed a perfect uniform and very natural eyelid lift. My Ophthalmologist was amazed how my eye pressure leveled out and now my ptosis is almost non-exsistant. I want to thank Dr. Jewett for saving my eyesight!

Dr. Jewett is a double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon though also an artist whom preforms masterpieces on a stupendous scale. I was told by Plastic Surgons at OHSU that my breast augmentation was the best surgery they had ever seen. I have silicone implants and have had them since 1991, with no problems.
I plan to contact Dr. Jewett again since I have lost more weight now, living healthy since I have turned my entire life around. I can not imagine going to any other physician.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stiles T. Jewett. Jr. M.D. is a double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon though also an artist whom preforms masterpieces on a stupendous scale. He listen's to everything you have concerns about and my experience is that he did exactly what he promises you he will. I have referred him to many people and friends over the years. When I first heard of Dr. Jewett was when I was in the Beauty Industry working in the West hills. Women talk and we all know whom is the best! It is one thing to be a Pastic Surgeon though to have the skills to see and make beauty is another. When I had my last surgery, Dr. Jewett did not leave the hospital until aftrer I awakened. You know when you have a physican who cares. Dr. Jewett has never made a comment that was not true about the work that he was about to do, or did should I say. When asked how long I could expect my breast implants to last, he told me they could last up to 20 years. That was in 1991 and it is now 2013. On the last catscan I had of my breasts, there were no problems. Thinking back, I did have two consultations with Dr. Jewett before I did anything about my leg scar. The first time I did see him he mentioned to me that the material he had to work with (guessing the year was 1984) at that time was considerable but he could not say for sure would give me the desired results. Dr. Jewett is not the kind of Dr. to do a procedure unless he knows exactly what you are after and that he is sure of the results. After being advised that the area I had to fill was such a large area, the material "being hard" and that I would be sitting on it. There was a concern that it might be uncomfortable or move around and out of place? There are no words for someone that could have taken my money and did not, thus waiting a few years to have a procedure done that lasts a lifetime... is PRICELESS!

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.